Still a Blogger

I have missed this. Wow, have I missed this. Blogging my life is like journaling for me. It is a type of therapy. There is something so healing about typing out my thoughts, The good, the bad, the random, the big moments, and the small moments. Yet, I like so many other moms, have spent the last sixish years exhausted doing all the mom duties. I cannot tell you how many days I felt like if anyone were to add even one sprinkle to my plate, I was going to completely collapse. I wouldn't change a single minute of it. However, if I were to think about my daughter living her life the same way, I would want to stop her. I would want her to know how important she is. That her happiness is key to raising happy kids. That finding time to breathe, doing things she enjoys, she isn't selfish. It is vital to being healthy. 

I want to be healthy. I want to find time to blog. I enjoy doing it. It isn't a job. It isn't for someone else. It is for me. 

I am not sure where, when, or what my next content will be, but for now here are some recent pictures to catch you up on the family. :-) 







Comments

Popular Posts