So Proud

Well I figured out how to change the background on my blog page. I am so excited! I guess you might have figured out that I still have no idea how to post pictures…guess I am going to have to ask Melissa that one. So Marshal and I were watching Nightline last night and saw this segment on Twitter. So I guess now that I have a blog and am trying to get caught up with technology I am already behind again. Man all of this stuff makes me feel so old and I am only 28. I can’t imagine how it will feel to be 40.No offense to my wonderful 40 year old friends I think you all are way cool!

Comments

  1. Yippie! I love your background! I am going to try to start posting more often! I love catching up with people everyday so I should post that much!!!We will see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts