Time???

I am sitting here wondering how I am ever going to have time to blog! I think it is so cool to read other people's blogs but have no idea where they find the time. It is funny to me though because those blogs I follow I check daily and get so disappointed if they haven't posted each day. I love knowing what everyone is up to yet I can't seem to find the time to get the hang of this! Yikes. I keep saying after I finish my Master's I will have more time. Now I am saying after National Boards I will have more time. I know myself too well though because the second I find out I passed National Boards I know I will have myself signed up for something else. I don't know why I can't just allow myself to take it easy.Oh well I am going to stop with all the complaints and try and figure out how to put pictures on here.....

Comments

Popular Posts