Absolutely Perfect

As far as golf weather goes you can't get much better than today! It was absolutely perfect! Warm with a slight breeze....wow I could stay out there all day. Oh well ok I take that back...if my golfing abilities were a little more perfect, I could stay out there all day.

Marshal and I actually took Ashlynn on her first golfing outing ever! She loved it! I was such a bad mom though and didn't even take my camera. She played the first three holes and then decided she had enough of that. She then became the official golf cart driver. That was scary let me tell you. She is so independent that she had to steer and had to push the pedals, watch out is all I have to say! She also took on the job of flag holder on the green and she LOVED the sand trap because she got to rake the sand. Needless to say I can't quit my day job yet to follow her around on the LPGA.

Next time pictures, I promise!

Comments

  1. Yes we need pictures!! Such a cute story! You are going to have to turn this blog into a scrap book! I know there are websites will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am so pumped that you blog now! Isn't it fun?!!! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts