Faking It


Ashlynn had her Easter pictures taken today! I take her every year to Bedford’s in Rogers where one of our favorite photographers (Leslie) works. Ashlynn’s favorite part of the shoot is the live bunnies that Leslie lets her hold and cuddle. I have to say though that today’s photos were not my favorite. Ashlynn would not stop looking at the camera and giving these completely fake smiles. Oh well here are a couple that I of course think are adorable since she is my child.





Today my mom was in the big town of Russellville and ran into one of our friends that still lives in town. Her daughter and I graduated together. My mom got her blog address and I thought it was so wonderful to get to see her blog and what she is up to these days. I have also blogs to be so inspiring. As many of you know, I had a miscarriage in November. To be honest I have had a very hard time dealing with the whole thing. Through the last several months I have found so much peace and healing through other people’s blogs. All of the bloggers have very different situations then ours, but just being able to see how each person’s faith has carried them through is truly begun a process of healing I never expected to find. I also have heard from so many people that blogging allows them to say what they need to say. Emotions are too easy to “fake” in person, with a blog there is no reason for faking it.

Comments

  1. Love the Easter pics!! I am so glad you are part of the "small" but wonderful blogging world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. Blogging has allowed me to meet so many other women who are just like me. I never knew how many women out there were "infertile" and going through fertility treatments...mainly because that thought never crossed my mind that it would be me going through them to desperately try and have a child. I know this is the journey God has put me on and I will follow Him faithfully- even though there are times I am angry. Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts