Praying Out Loud

Dear God,
You are an amazing God. I have seen you work in my life in ways that I know I don't deserve. I am not worthy of the love you give me. It wouldn't surprise me one bit for you to take me by the arms and shake me and say child "what in the world are you thinking". However, I know that I can trust you. That there is nothing I can say or do that will make you not love me. To know that you love me more than I love my own children is awesome to me. Lord, I need you now. I am alone and letting the worries of my day get to me. I know your word tells me not to worry, but I can't seem to get that through my head right now.  I made a big decision today.A decision I have already discussed with you and feel like you lead me to. I know that it is the right thing for Ashlynn. I have no doubt in the decision, yet it hurts. Selfishly I am heartbroken and I don't understand. I don't know what to do and am having a hard time being patient waiting for your plan. Thank you God for being big enough to handle my tiny little problems while still looking out for the big problems.

Lord I ask that you be with the people that work with Heather. Lord just surround them with your peace in their future. I thank you for continuing to be with Sherri's dad,that he continues to take baby steps towards recovery and that his family be given a sense of comfort to know that you are working in their lives. I pray for Juli and Bo that they have safe travels and Bo rocks his marathon. I thank you for Jean's amazing strength in fighting her cancer and thank you for showing yourself through her. Lord be with my dad.

In your name I ask these things. Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts