Golf and MRI's




Sunday was another beautiful day for Golf! I am amazed at how many of my friends and co-workers didn’t know I play golf. It seems like every time I mention that I went golfing people that have known me for years act shocked that I golf. This seems crazy to me because I golf almost every Sunday after church. Apparently I never talk about it, even though this is my second blog post about it…….
Unfortunately Miss Ashlynn was still napping this Sunday so I don’t have pictures of her but I am including one of me and one of Marshal.


On another subject- Ashlynn had her MRI today. What a complete mess that was. I have to say a huge thank you to Mercy Hospital as our nurse Patsy and Radiologist tech Kerri were so patient and kind to us. Ashlynn spit out two different doses of her sedative and fought going to sleep like nobody’s business. We finally bribed her into laying “still” on the machine, which come on let’s face it is impossible for a four year old. After about forty five minutes of doing and re-doing scans they finally got what they needed. I thought I was going to pull my hair out! Lots of prayers were said and I am so very thankful that we got it done and hopefully are through with all of the testing on our poor baby. I was talking to my mom this morning about how Ashlynn has been through more test and hospital visit then our entire family combine. The last two years have made me so thankful that God blessed us with such a healthy child. Dysfunctional Voiding aside Ashlynn has been very happy and healthy. I will be the first to admit that I have questioned, begged, and yelled at God for having to going through all of this. But most of all I have realized how truly amazing He is and how blessed we are.

Comments

  1. Don't worry about the questioning, yelling, begging, etc. to God. I do that on an almost daily basis! It's just so darn hard waiting. That is all I feel like I do. Wait, wait and more wait! One day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! So good to hear from you!! Don't you love the blog world?? My mom said she saw your mom today. I'm going to pray for your sweet family. I added you to my blog roll list, so I can keep up with you all. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts