Happy Birthday Baby!


Oh my goodness! my baby is 4 years old today! I can't believe it. I promise you it seems like yesterday that she was born! Time has flown by so fast!



Ashlynn's birthday party was so wonderful! She and 11 of her little friends had a blast at The Little Gym. I thought she looked adorable in her cute little birthday outfit and she of course thought she was a princess! I thought the only down fall of the whole day was the workers at Little Gym served the cake and I tell you I thought I was going to cry at the sight of all of the Rick's cake going to waste. Ya'll know how I am about my Rick's!


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Ashlynn! I hope you had a great party..you looked so cute! What a perfect princess on the balance beam! I hope your mommy saved the extra cake from your party to enjoy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! I can't believe she is 4!!! Wow!!! And I totally agree, I would NEVER let Rick's Cake go to waste I wish I had some right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts