Desperate

I would normally never ever do something like this……..

However, I am absolutely at the complete end of my rope. I have had all I can take with Northwest Medical center! I have never had any complaints about the services I or Ashlynn have received from them. However their billing practices are absolutely and completely ridiculous. I have been trying for over a year to get our medical bills straighten out with them and have had many unsuccessful and frustrating conversations with everyone under the sun in their billing department. Long story short if they have a bill with the date of service over 90 days they send it off to their internal collection agency, whether you have received a bill from them or not. I have now been through this same process with them four times. All four times insurance payments were pending so they had not sent me a bill to show how much my patient portion was. So I just start getting calls from their collection agency without even knowing what is going on.

As you can imagine for someone who strives very hard to ensure all bills have been paid in a timely manner a call from a collection agency, internal or not, is extremely upsetting. I have tried every possible measure I can think of to try and resolve my bills and figure out why their billing practices are so completely messed up and unfortunately, my efforts have only resulted in “we’re sorry Mrs. Watson, but that is our policy and there is nothing we can do to change it”. I just cannot imagine a company wanting to hack all of their customers off, but apparently they are not concerned with customer service.

Well maybe they can’t change it. I can though. From this day forth I will not use a Northwest Medical facility for any reason. I will not allow them to continue to harass me or my family with their ridiculous billing methods. I also will tell anyone who will listen that unless you want to have a complete nightmare of a medical bill disaster steer clear of Northwest Medical Center and their associates.

I am sorry I promise my next post will be something happy and cheerful. Tonight I had to get this out and feel like I had taken a step towards fighting back towards a company that has caused me many hours of stress and a lot of tears.

Comments

  1. I can not believe you are still having to deal with this! This is ridiculous!!! I think you have made a good decision!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts