I know it's been a long time!

I have to start out by saying I am so sorry Sarah. I read your 8 tag thing and was so excited that you tagged me and I am such a loser and I have not done it! You are probably going to write me off because I couldn't figure out the sisterhood thing either...although I tried really hard. I am just not very good with this blog thing yet. Believe me I am doing good just to be able to create a post and put on an occasional picture!

I have been quite the busy little girl since I wrote last. Yes, I am much calmer since my little fit over Northwest Medical. I am so sorry about all of that, but I know you understand that sometimes you just need to vent!

Ok, where to start.... I got a new car this weekend. I am super excited! I have never got to pick out my own car before. My parents give me my first car when I was 16 and then bought me a new car for graduation from high school. I was a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents! Then after Marshal and I got married I got his left overs and finally at the ripe old age of 28 I got to pick out and purchase my very own car!!! I bought a Brand New Honda Pilot and I love it!





I know these are not very good pictures but I figure you all know what a Honda Pilot looks like....






This weekend I also got to see two of my very bestest friends, Kylie and Melissa. I have to say these two girls have been such sources of strength. I don't know if I ever told them this, but they kept me going during my miscarriage. I had such a hard time with everything and I pushed everyone away and most of my friends let me do it. I have to say I would have probably just backed up and given me space too if I were on the outside looking in. But nope not these girls not one time did they give up on me. It didn't matter to them how many phone calls and text went unanswered they never stopped trying. That is something that I will be forever grateful for. They taught me a huge life lesson. I needed them. I needed to know that I was being thought of, loved, and cared for. Sometimes we can't always express our love back to people, but it is so important that we never ever stop letting people know how much they mean to us. Here we are. I know...I know... I look exhausted!!! Give me a break I taught kindergarten all day and this picture was taken at 12:30 a.m. so I am pretty much ready for bed! Tomorrow is Ashlynn's appointment in Oklahoma City. I am super excited about it. We are meeting with Ashlynn's normal urologist Dr. Jake and also a Child Psychologist that specializes in dysfunctional voiding. I am praying that we can gather more information to help our sweet baby girl. As the days go by and Ashlynn gets older and older the harder this is on all of us. I try my best to focus on all the blessings, but I tell you I struggle with this so so bad. I guess sometimes I just want to picture God with a magic wand and I want him to grant me my wish! I know that is not how God's love works and I put my whole trust in him, I just have to remind myself of that daily, hourly, sometimes every minute.

Sorry for the forever long post! I will try and not let so much time pass next time! I have been a sick little girl lately and have not felt like doing much of anything. Hopefully I am about to be back to "normal" soon!

Comments

  1. I love the post..yea I got a little emotional reading it! I LOVE your new car! So happy for you! I am glad about Ahslynn's report. We are praying for continued good news and reports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea. I'm so sorry about your loss. I know EXACTLY how you feel. We are so lucky to have wonderful friends to help during these times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts