Kindergarten Testing

Today was the first day of standardized testing for my kindergarten students. Can I just say what a pain in the butt! I am so thankful it is only two days but those two days and those few hours of testing make me want to pull my hair out. Today, as I walked around trying to administer the MAT8 to my darlings, I see one child crying, one is literally flicking boogers, and one is crawling on the floor and refuses to fill any circles. But let me tell you, boy I am an awesome teacher and if you have any question about my teaching ability please refer to these test scores and see how absolutely wonderful my children did on them-HA-HA! Ok sorry I know you all feel so much better after reading this, but guess what I feel better just getting to express my feelings about it all for just a minute!

Thanks to my Sarah and Avie who put pictures of their fury friends on their blogs today, Ashlynn loved them! Sorry no pictures from me today. I was just feeling a little like a bum for not posting for so long. So Melissa How are you feeling? Just kidding! I just love getting on the computer to see who has a new post for me to read. It is the highlight of my evening!

Comments

  1. Isn't Ellie so cute?? Mallory adopted her about a year ago from the pound. She was found in Southwest LR with a rope around her neck! I'm so glad that testing is behind us!! I know exactly how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you just wait! It is going to be blog post of the century!!! Ummm Hmmm...just wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts