My momma would be so proud

I love my husband. I really really do, but you know those nights when he's out of town or has a meeting for dinner it's kind of like a little vacation. I mean every night it is always my job to figure out what we are going to eat and then cook for our family. I have to say that I like being in charge of that, for the most part, because we get to eat what sounds good to me. There is no telling what we would eat if it was up to Marshal! But those nights that all I have to worry about is feeding myself and Ashlynn-those are the nights I love because I don't have to worry about a thing. If I want to cook great, if I don't Ashlynn isn't old enough to complain so I pretty much get away with anything. Like tonight-all that sounded good was macaroni and cheese and green beans. I didn't even bother to make the macaroni and cheese from scratch (which is my favorite) I just popped a can and opened a box and all the sudden dinner was finished! I also must say it was absolutely delicious Hit the spot! I know momma you couldn't be more proud then you are right now!


Comments

  1. I love Mac and Cheese and green beans. I know what you mean- I kinda enjoy Stu being gone for ballgames. Of course I love him, but its nice not to have to cook or do anything at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, you need to go to my blog and copy the sisterhood award...I gave it to you! Yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I love it and know exactly what you mean! We have green beans and Mac and Cheese a lot of course with something else...Cause you have met Daniel right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts