Blessings

I couldn't let the day go without saying Happy Mother's Day to all my girlies out there! I know that not all of you have been blessed with children of your own yet, but I can promise you not one of you has not made a difference in the life of a child.


Sarah, I will never forget you telling your children that you are their school mom! I can promise you that your students were all so blessed to have you as their school mommy. I know that some of those darlings that you had at SCE got more love from you then they did at home and I will never doubt that they carry a special place in their hearts for you.

I know this day was very difficult for many of you for many different reasons. I pray that God was with you. Know that I thought and prayed for each of you today all day long. I hope you felt it!
Last but not least! Thank you momma for being such a blessing in my life! I could not ask for a more wonderful mom. I hope and pray that Ashlynn will love and adore me as much as I love and adore you. You are my best friend! I know that I can only hope to be half the mom you are. I am so extremely blessed that Ashlynn gets to have such a close relationship to her Nonnie! I won't lie I get super jealous when she cries for her Nonnie instead of her mommy, but I know she will be a greater woman for having you in her daily life.

Oh P.S. Marshal did good! Look at this super cute purse he picked out all by himself! (Melissa, Marshal is available for purse picking out lessons if you want to send Daniel next time you are in town-HA-HA! Love you Daniel)

Oh and he will be upset if I don't mention the very stylin sunglasses he got me too! I love them even if I didn't put a picture on!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for that sweet note! Today was a little difficult, but I know that my time WILL come...someday! And I know that my school babies will always have a school mommy in me. They will always be my little babies! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I can't wait to show Daniel this post! Haha..I did just get a new purse but I picked it out and he loves it! We both know he needs classes on purse buying! Our babies did get me the best mother's day gift (with Daniel's help) the book Marley and Me and the movie! ;) So cute it and yes the book made me cry! Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts