Rain, Rain Go Away

You don't realize how much you depend on something until it isn't there. I miss the sun sooooo much! I know we need the rain to make our flowers beautiful and trees grow, but I seem to be so grumpy when I don't see the sun for a couple of days.

Marshal is on his way back home today from picking up a new fire truck in Atlanta. I honestly cannot imagine driving a fire truck long distance like that, but I think he kind of gets a kick out of it. I am a little jealous because he got to stop at one of the best barbecue restaurants in the world right outside of Memphis. You guys know how I am about my food. Nothing gets me more excited than some good food! Oh well I am trying to get over it because our wonderful PTO bought us lunch from Honey Baked Ham today and it was pretty darn good too!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week this Week by the way! Teachers really are special people. I am not just saying that because I am one, but seriously it takes a lot of heart to be a teacher. I have had one of the toughest years this year as far as my class goes. I have several sever behavior problems mixed with a lot of boys and it has been a very difficult 158 days. However, everyday I am able to pick myself up and go to work with a smile on my face because I absolutely whole heartily love my students. I am really not trying to make this a pat on my back story. I read my friend Avie's blog right before this post and to see the relationships she has with her kiddos is so heartwarming. So to all the Teachers out there of any kind (Sunday School, Preschool, etc.) Thank you for loving our kids!

Comments

  1. Amen sister! I miss teaching K this year, but I know it has been a good break...okay, well not a good break, but a needed break in the midst of all this crazy infertility mess! I know, I thought after I left, we should have taken a picture for our blogs. We are dumb and dumber! Ha ha! Love ya and it was GRRRRRRREAT to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts