New Walmart

Today Ashlynn and I went to the opening of the new Walmart Neighborhood Market. No we are not crazy; just had to get out of the house so a realtor could show it (come on house please sell). Any way we had a fabulous time. Free cake, free coke, and a free water bottle with lots of fun samples in it. I love NWA! We have new stores opening all the time and to me there is nothing better then shopping at a fresh, new, clean store. It seems like up here every store tries to be more upscale than the last, which of course I love because I truly believe I was a rich girl born in a poor girls life. Kidding so Kidding, but I do so love nice new things! Here are a few pictures I snapped at our outing. I know right now you are thinking I sooooo need to get a life, right?
Ok on a serious note. My mom and I were talking today and of course our conversations are never complete without talking about Miss Ashlynn and how much we want her to be healed and how sorry we feel for her and ourselves. Well today after that conversation she begun to tell me about a young lady that goes to our church and the struggles she is having with "being different" than everyone else. Some of her peers have been taking advantage of her differences and using them for their entertainment. This particular young lady already has so many struggles. Her mother is very sick and everyday is thankful for one more day she gets to spend with her family. I would like you to join me today in praying for our teenage girls. I know I get so caught up in the difficulties of the "adult" world that I forget that being a teenage girl is very very hard. So today please say a quick prayer with me.

Comments

Popular Posts