Weekend Trip

This weekend we went to Dallas for a surprise birthday party for Melissa!!! Happy 30th!!! We had a blast. Marshal and I stayed with some friends in their cute condo and just had a fabulous trip.

I know it is sad to say , but i think that our favorite part of the trip was eating at Jack In The Box! I know sad...but you know how Marshal and I love our food!!! We grew so attached to Jack In The Box when we lived in Baton Rouge that we get so excited when we see one and no matter what time it is our when we last ate we stop and stuff ourselves with all of our old favorites! What was funny this trip was that there was a group of people sitting at a table behind us that all started laughing when we sat down. I was like "are my pants unzipped or do I have something on my nose", but then they came over and told us that they saw us pull up in the parking lot with our Arkansas license plate and said "yep, I bet those people are coming in to get them some tacos" and sure enough Marshal order tacos(his absolute favorite) so they all started laughing. They used to live in Louisiana as well and have moved to Tulsa. So I they crave them some Jack in the Box as well! What can I say it really is some of the best fast food ever!

After our fun weekend we got to come home and spend Father's day evening with my parents. her is a picture of Ashlynn on her new slip and slide, which I am sure my little angel talked her Ge-Ge in to buying for her with one little sweet smile. No he's not wrapped around her finger at all.....HA!

Comments

  1. I am going to pretend I didn't read your favorite part of the trip was Jack in the Box! ha ha!!! Then...my new favorite part of NWA is Ricks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts