Happy 4th of July

What a fabulous weekend it has been. Marshal and I went to Eureka Springs with some friends Friday night to ring in her 30th birthday. We had such a good time. Don't get me wrong being a momma is absolutely fabulous, but it was really nice to have a little get away and spend some couple time. I am including a couple of pictures and yes I am drinking White Zinfandel with my pregnant belly sticking out....no worries it was non-alcoholic (I didn't even know they made such a thing...it tasted like watered down cranberry juice) but it at least gave me something to toast the birthday girl with! Marshal, Ashlynn, and I had an equally fun Saturday night at the fireworks show. Ashlynn hates the loud noises of the fireworks so her daddy let her wear his shooting ear muffs (I am sure those have a more proper name, but I of course wouldn't have a clue about that). She loved it! She was so sweet...she was in between Marshal and I holding both of our hands....one of those moments you thank God for and the troubles of the world seem a million miles away.

Comments

Popular Posts