One Hard Week

I don't know really where to begin....and I am not even going to try to explain everything that has happened this week. This has just been one hard week! (I will throw in there that for those of you that are getting worried-everyone is physically fine, and the baby is fine-no worries).
I can say that I am not sure there has ever been a time in my life that I have truly felt the prayers surrounding my family, before this week. The events of this past weekend should have been enough to throw me into full blown panic attack. I will be the first one to admit that I am a HUGE worrier and I get extremely stressed out. But this time it was different and that is the whole purpose of this post.

You might remember ( or not) about two months ago I posted about a book that a fabulous friend brought me, Rain on Me, well I have been reading it and truly praying about the message it shares and for me it has made all of the difference in the world. I, for the first time, realize that it is not about me and what I do or do not deserve it's about God and his everlasting love for me. I can not control the situations that arise in my life. All I can do is turn them over to him and know that he is right beside me through it all. The book stated that " God doesn't promise us no pain, he promises to never leave us".

Because of this understanding, I know that everything is going to be fine. Things are getting better. Thank you for all of your prayers and your friendship!

Now just for smiles, here are some of our vacation pictures! We had a fabulous time!

Comments

  1. I have no idea what's going on in your world but I wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers. I pray that your weeks get easier and that everything works itself out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog hopping and found your blog....I read some older posts and am so glad that I did. I enjoyed your post and will be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts