Daddy's Babies

So I am feeling a little left out. Ok not really, but my children are sooo their daddy. This weekend we were outside working in the yard and Ashlynn couldn't wait to help her daddy. What about me...don't you want to help your mommy.
Honestly, I think it is the sweetest thing ever. I don't think anything could make me love Marshal more than seeing him with our daughter. He is such a good little daddy and Ashlynn just adores him.

And then there is Jaxton. We got our 3-D ultrasound done today and I swear the boy looks just like his daddy! What's up with this. At least Jaxton does have a couple of months to change and grow and maybe come out looking more like his momma! Ha-Just Kidding. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet family!

Comments

  1. Ohh, love the pictures! I am so excited you are having a boy. How perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts