Surprised Myself....

Today Ashlynn and I completed a little project! I have to admit that I am very proud of how it turned out. I am so not artsy and usually all projects I try turn out looking like crap, but this one I think turned out super cute! I really wanted something new to go over Ashlynn’s bed so we made these. Now I am just waiting on Marshal to get home from work to help me hang them.
I am including a couple of other pictures from our weekend adventure to Petit Jean Mountain. I will be honest and say it was not my “cup of tea” , but it was nice hanging out with my beautiful family!

Comments

  1. LOVE IT! It turned out so cute! Great pictures from your weeekend adveture...I can't believe how big A is getting! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute...and I am terribly mad at you...you were at Petit Jean Mountain and that is 25 minutes from my house!!! I could have seen you!!! Naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts