My Bed Rest Day

Well I guess I was needing a little extra attention these days. Ha! Tuesday morning I started feeling all of this pressure in my lower abdomen and it didn't seem to let up. So long story short went to the doctor on Wednesday and found out that I was already dilated and having some irregular contractions. He gave me a shot to stop everything and sent me on my way for a 24 hour bed rest.

I am thinking that any normal person would be thrilled to be told that they must lay around for 24 hours , I would have thought I would love it myself, but it is driving me crazy!!! I just don't do laying around very well. My mind just keeps going to all the things I could be getting done around the house.


Oh well I have gotten a few things done that needed to be done. I ordered Jaxton's baby bedding and I am updating my blog! Yea!



Comments

  1. I hope you were able to sleep in and rest up! Love the bedding!!!! Hope you are feeling better..Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- I just love the blog. So cute. Very adorable bedding!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts