Nothing to Say

I have to admit that I am writing this blog post with absolutely nothing to say. I am so not good with this whole blog thing. I love having it and love being able to just say what I need to say when I need to say it. Most of the time I use it for myself more than for others; kind of like a personal journal. However, I always find myself saying I just don't have time to blog and so I go weeks and weeks without a post. Well now that I am on bed rest and have time to do one daily I don't have a thing to say. Nothing exciting happens when you stay home in bed all day.


I did have a good day with Ashlynn today. My mom has been coming to get her everyday because a four year old really doesn't understand why mommy is laying in bed and not playing fun stuff with her. Today though Ashlynn stayed home with me. She has had the flu this weekend and I just wanted to keep her here. She put on a little puppet show for me so I am including a picture of her and her sock puppet. It is days like today that help you remember it really is the simple moments in life that make your heart full!

Comments

  1. Glad you are feeling well and I hope Ashlynn gets to feeling better too! When are you due? Hmmm, well good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! It just may have to make an appearance on someone blog! I am glad you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts