Thank You

I have to admit that I did not know that today was National Miscarriage Awareness day until this evening. It is kind of interesting to me because I rarely get time in the car by myself. Today on the way to pick up Ashlynn from school I really wanted to listen to Avril Lavine's song Slipped Away. It is one of those songs that just explains how I felt when I lost my baby. I am coming up to the one year anniversary of our loss and I tell you I feel like it happened yesterday.

I don't want to focus on my loss though. I pray that no woman ever goes through it, but I know it is a very real part of life. So I pray, that those women that do experience the loss of a baby through miscarriage, can find the support that they need to carry them through. I can say it was a life changing experience. I know I will never be the same person I was a year ago.

I want to take this day to thank all of the people that did not give up on me even though I had completely given up on myself. I pushed God away and I pushed away everyone I knew and loved. Most people let me push and lefted me alone, but there were several friends that never gave up on me no matter how hard I pushed. They are the reason I am changed for the better. They saved me in a way that I don't think I could ever re-pay. I truly believe God sent me my own personal angel in human form. So today I want to not only take a moment to think about and pray for all of the women and that have experienced this kind of loss, but I want to take a moment to offer up a pray of thanks. Thank you God for sending your love to us in ways we never expected. Thank you God for never giving up on us even when we turn our back on you. Thank you God for the friends you send us. Thank you friends for allowing God to use you to help others. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts