The Lord is so Great

This has been one of those moments in my life where I can so clearly feel the presence of God. I am sure every woman is nervous as the delivery of her baby draws closer. I am no exception to that. I have to admit I was pretty scared. I thought it would be easier having already gone through it with Ashlynn, but it really only made me more nervous about going through it again.
I prayed a thousand times for God to be with me during the delivery and that he keep my baby boy healthy and safe. Those prayers were 100% answered and then some; as the nurse said "this has to be the easiest and quickest delivery I have ever seen". I can truly say that I felt God holding me through the entire process. He also brought my Grandmother, an angel in heaven, to be right by my side as well.
Well enough of that...here are some pictures! I promise to get some better ones soon. As you can imagine we are going through the adjusting process of have a new baby and trying to get as much rest as we can. Jaxton is a very sweet little boy and very laid back. I feel like my family is perfectly complete!
Didn't really mean to put this last one of me and my 30 minutes after delivery beauty, but I am too dumb to figure out how to delete it off of the post and don't want to have to re-do it for one silly little picture. Sorry you all have to see this!

Comments

  1. Great pictures! He is very handsome, love his room, A looks like a very proud big sister and the signs are adorable! You look amazing and we are so happy for you guys! I love that your thoughts about your family..because it really is! Loves and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts