Two Little Turkeys

My heart is full. I have so much to be thankful for; in fact I am not even going to attempt to create a list . I am however going to tell you my top two.

Number 1: I am thankful that God has shown me his unconditional love and his ever ready presence in my life. This year, more than any other, I tried very hard to push him away. I felt like he had let me down. I am so thankful for his grace and mercy and the patience he gave me throughout my struggle.

Number 2: I am thankful for my wonderful family! I have been blessed beyond measure with a wonderful husband and two precious little turkeys!



This Thanksgiving was the first Holiday I didn't get to be with my mom and dad. It was difficult to be out of the normal tradition. However, Marshal and I got "adopted" this year by a very special friend to join their family for Thanksgiving. A big big Thank you to them. We felt so welcomed and loved!

Comments

Popular Posts