Random Picture Update

It has been a while since I have posted anything (because I have been just laying around being lazy-HA, I wish). This having a new baby and trying to get ready for Christmas thing has kept me on my toes I feel like I have been going non- stop for a straight six weeks now!

Anyway, I haven't posted in so long that I didn't really know what I wanted to write about so I just decided to do a random picture update to get you up to speed on what has been happening at the Watson house.First, our poor seven year old cat is going through some stress over adding Jaxton to the family. He has completely licked his belly bald. I took him to the vet yesterday and he got a couple of shots to hopefully help him calm down. If that doesn't work we will have to get him on kitty cat Prozac. I say if I can't have any Prozac my cat shouldn't be able to have any either! Ha-seriously I hope he gets adjusted to having Jaxton around soon. Ty (the cat) has been my baby for along time and I hate to see him upset.
Here is Jaxton stuffed into his stocking. I think you can tell by looking at him what he thought of it, but I just had to do it! When Ashlynn was born it was right before Easter so I stuffed her in an Easter basket. I felt like it was only fair to treat both children equally. Marshal and I are sooooo not into letting our children sleep with us. However, this adjusting to a newborns sleep schedule has made us a little desperate at times. Here is Marshal and Jaxton taking a little nap in Branson (I also think or hotel neighbors probably appreciated us not letting our baby scream at 4:00 a.m.). I am sure Marshal will love that I put this picture on here, but I think it is too cute how Jaxton is cuddled up to him.
Our mall is so pretty during the holidays. Marshal and I decided to take our new fancy camera out and take a few pictures of Ashlynn by the Christmas decorations. Ashlynn is into posing these days and would let you take pictures of her all day. I would have loved to have had her dressed in some of her cute Christmas clothes but the weather never seemed to corporate when we want it to so we just decided to take the pictures one day when we were out and about. Ashlynn's Christmas program at Mother's Day Out. I love this one because she is just like her momma-talking to her friends when she so should not be!

We took Ashlynn and Jaxton on the Polar Express Train ride in Branson. The train took us to the North Pole to pick up Santa and then served us hot chocolate and cookies. It was very neat. We had a great time.
They also came by to punch your ticket with your initial. Jaxton is cuddled up in the sling so you can't see him.
Thank you for letting me share. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!







Comments

  1. Kitty prozac...that's hilarious but so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pics! That makes me nervous if your cat is upset about Jaxton being there...I can only imagine how PoPo is going to act. Ashlynn looks so cute and getting big! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness..adorable pictures! Ashlynn is getting so big! Such a cutie, long hair, lookin just like her mama! ;) Jaxton in his stocking is so cute! I can tell he is growing! You look great! PS I need to hear more about the MDO program..it looks like it was a blast! I don't think you told me about it..What else did we talk about?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts