Do good intentions count?

Today is Marshal's Birthday! This is the 14th birthday I have helped him celebrate. I can't believe how fast the years have flown. This is also the last year I get to make fun of him for being in his 30's because come September I will be joining him...Yikes we won't talk about that right now!
I have to admit that this has been the worst birthday celebration so far. Everything I planned just didn't work out like it was suppose to. Long story short I just feel like crap about it all. I could crawl up in a ball and cry, but it won't fix it or help anything. So I am putting on my big girl panties and just hoping that my good intention count for something!

And at least I did give him the most gorgeous little girl and cutest little boy ever so that has to count for something, right?

Comments

  1. Tell Marshal Happy Birthday!! The cake looks GREAT. I have written down as a book title someday--"I had good intentions, but..." It's my middle name, girlie! I bet it was all great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts