Who needs sleep any way?

So seriously, who thought it was a good idea to send you home with a baby without sending home an instruction book? It would be so much easier and so much less stressful if you could just flip to the index and say my baby is....... help? Turn to page 105 and whoo hoo problem solved!

Ok, guess if all things in life were that easy what fun would it be, right?


Jaxton is such a sweet boy and soooooooo much more laid back then his sister ever thought about being, but for some reason he has decided that in the last two weeks he just doesn't need to sleep. And when I say he has decided he doesn't need to sleep I mean he thinks he only needs four hours sleep in a 24 hour period. I have tried to tell him that everything I have read says he needs between 14 to 18 hours in 24 hours, but he doesn't seem to believe me. The thing that is throwing me off is that he is not fussy...just simply won't sleep. He actually seems happy as a little lark (unless you try to get him to sleep, which he flat out refuses to do no matter what you try). He has started trying to talk and coo, passes out the sweetest little smiles, and he has even laughed a couple of times.




Just NO sleep! HELP!!!!!


Love him to pieces, but sleeping is on my list of "favorite things to do" so this little arrangement we have worked is isn't quite working out for me.


Ok since I can't seem to solve that problem- I will share a couple of Christmas pictures instead....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts