I'm going to miss this

As much as I have tried not to think about it the week is already here. The week that I have dreading for 13 weeks now. I go back to work this Thursday. To say I am depressed about it is a total understatement.

I feel like I am going through the grieving process. I have a running list in my head of all the things I am going to miss. I have also been listening to Trace Adkins Your Gonna Miss This and of course it just makes me cry. I am gonna miss this, I am gonna want this back, I do wish these days hadn't gone by so fast, these are some good times, I've taken a good look around, and I do know how much I'm gonna miss this.

I know your thinking back to my stay-at-home-mom post and thinking this crazy girl can't make up her mind. Well, I do know I would never make a good full time SAHM, but that doesn't make going back to work any easier.

I am so extremely blessed that my mom is going to be keeping my babies. I honestly don't know if I could do it if she wasn't. I also am extremely blessed to have a job that allows me to get off at 3:30 and have the summers home with my family (I know all you teacher's out there are laughing at this -I use the term "off" lightly).

It does help to know that next month I get a week off and then in just three months I will have summer break (all though I am quite certain that those 3 mths. won't go near as fast as the past 3).

Any way today I am getting everything done (laundry, cleaning, etc.) so that tomorrow I can do absolutely nothing except enjoy my day. I even finished the sign I made for my door at school for when I need to do my "mommy business". I think it turned out cute....

Prayers for Thursday would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

  1. Wow! The time is already here! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We talked about you several times today! BTW: It was all good! I will of course be thinking of you tomorrow for you last day of fun, Thursday for an easy transition, and Friday for your sanity! Your sign turned out great and you said you weren't crafty! I beg to differ! Another cute pic of the kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts