Schedule

Tomorrow my mom is taking Jaxton for the day so that Ashlynn and I can have some good quality girl time! I am so excited about spending some time just with her. She is such an amazing daughter and she has adjusted so well to having a baby brother, but I think she deserves some one-on-one mommy time all to herself.

Any way in preparing for this day and the upcoming weeks ahead, when I go back to work; I have typed up Jaxton's daily schedule for my mom. I know every baby is different and every mommy has a different parenting style, but I am a huge scheduler! I thought since I have so many friends that are expecting their first little bundle of joy, I would share with you the "life in the day of an almost 3 month old" well at least a day in the life of my almost three month old.

Jaxton’s 3 month Schedule

6:30 a.m. Wake up to eat-he will fall back asleep after this feeding

9:30 a.m. Wake him up to eat

9:50 a.m. Play time: read books, quite talks, walk around to look at and touch things

10:20 a.m. Cuddle time: swaddle him up, rock, sing, and snuggle

10:30 a.m. Nap Time: put him in bed drowsy but awake. If he fusses he may have his pacifier

12:30 p.m. Wake him up to eat

12:50 p.m. Play time: bouncy seat, tummy time, or floor gym

1:20 p.m. Cuddle Time: swaddle him up, rock, sing, and snuggle

1:30 p.m. Nap Time: put him in bed drowsy but awake. If he fusses he may have his pacifier

4:00 p.m. Wake him up to eat

4:20 p.m. Play time: swing, sit in Bumbo, Boppy time, environment exploration (loves to look in the mirror)

4:50 p.m. Cuddle Time: swaddle him up, rock, sing, and snuggle

5:00 p.m. Nap Time: put him in bed drowsy but awake. If he fusses he may have his pacifier

7:00 p.m. Wake him up to eat

7:20 p.m. Bath Time

8:00 p.m. Bed Time: cuddle and rock and goodnight prayers

9:30 p.m. Late night feeding/ will fall right back to sleep after this feeding and will sleep until the 6:30 a.m. feeding

* play time activities are only a suggestion

Comments

Popular Posts