Happy Easter

I know it has been awhile since I have posted-sorry I have been a little busy lately and feeling overwhelmed, however that is a story for another day. I couldn't go without wishing everyone a Happy Easter though and sharing pictures from today's Easter egg hunt. Ready to go....Jaxton's 1st egg! Jaxton checking out his prizeMay I just add me in one of my favorite pre-preggo jeans! Whoo Hoo 7 pounds in one month (8 more to go to pre and 13 more to my goal weight-yuck)I hope you are all blessed by feeling God's presence in your life this Easter. I love the hope Easter brings. I take great comfort knowing that I live for a God that gave so much and loves so freely. Happy Easter!

























Comments

  1. Love the pics! You look fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the colors and the pictures - Easter baskets, fun colors, big baby boys, pretty little girls, and a mama who is rockin it! You look great and I am so proud of you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts