Saturday Suprise

This weekend was another busy one. Marshal's cousin Lisa got married Saturday in a beautiful afternoon wedding. Marshal and I provided a brunch for the wedding party.


While I was slicing and dicing fruit my home phone rang. I have to say I was pretty annoyed because the only calls I ever get on the home phone are sales calls or political surveys.

To my surprise it was my friend Jennifer and guess what she was in town! I was so excited to get to meet up with her at our old favorite Girls Night Out spot, On The Border.


Times sure have changed. Instead of laughing and talking with a group of girls, we were laughing and smiling at our kids. Instead of drinking three to four margaritas we were downing water. Instead of closing the place down and forcing the waiters to kick us out, we couldn't wait to get our ticket because it was after 8:30 and we were ready for bed. Times have changed , but one thing has stayed the same...we are friends and it was so good to be together again! Love you Jenn!


Jennifer was actually my 2nd surprise visitor of the week! My sweet sweet friend Sarah came Thursday for a surprise visit too! I was so excited to get to see her, but more excited to see her beautiful baby belly!!! Sorry Sarah, but you just have to get use to the fact that you are no longer near as important as that little girl you are carrying! I am very sad though that I didn't get a picture.

If any of my other out of town friends want to come in for a surprise visit please feel free...hint, hint-some of you are really slacking. HA!

Comments

  1. Hmmm...Well, well I mean I don't understand why you don't just load up the car and make a quick weekend trip over here! HA! Babies love snow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts