Preschool Graduation

Tonight my baby girl graduated from preschool! I can't believe it. It was so touching to me to see her with her little friends-she is quite the social butterfly. In fact she got the award for the most outgoing student in her class. The whole ceremony was so sweet. Ashlynn has gone to the same MDO for three years now. I feel like they have become part of our family. She has grown up with the same little girls, we have gone to birthday parties together, watched Christmas programs, and planned class parties together. The same caring teachers have been there through it all. We are truly sad to be closing that chapter in our lives.

Friends


I can never thank them enough for loving my little girl the way they have. I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful christian based program for Ashlynn to be involved in.

Ms. Lauren


And baby brother who seems real impressed with the whole graduation thing. HA!

Comments

  1. I wonder where she gets the social butterfly from?:). That is so cute! That last picture of jaxton is so fun! His hair looks the same color as turner's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts