Bad Blogger

Wow I can not believe how long it has been since I blogged last. Did you miss me?

We have been going non-stop these days and I have barely had time to sleep, talk on the phone, or check the blogs I follow, three of my favorite things, sad!

I am just going to make this a picture catch up since I have so much to share and once again so little time...

These are pictures from Ashlynn's Jitterbugs performance. It was so cute and she did such a great job!
This is what Jaxton thought of the whole thing...

These are pictures from Memorial Day weekend. We spent Saturday at My parents Lake house and then went to Marshal's parent cabin on Sunday. Ashlynn caught her first fish!


We stopped by Dover Supermarket on our way up to the cabin and got some cinnamon rolls! YUM! My Dad and I used to get these all the time. They are the best.


Hanging out at the cabin in Treat.

This is the really neat tree house we ran across on a "short" cut leaving Treat.

Ok I promise to stop being a blog slacker! Come back soon for a new post.

Comments

  1. Love the post! Adorable pictures and as always I am amazed at how big the kiddos have gotten. Aunt Melissa needs to see those babies soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts