June 16th

On June 16, 2001 I married my best friend and the love of my life.This year for our anniversary Marshal and I went to Little Rock for a little getaway. We had a blast.
We started the day off at a reception for all of the teachers that achieved National Board Certification this year. Governor Beebe spoke to us and told us how very proud he was.

Then we headed over to our hotel to get a nap (fabulous) and get ready for our evening out. We stayed at the Captial Hotel and it was an amazing place. So beautiful and the staff made sure our stay was extra special.


We ate dinner at a yummy steak restaurant down town and had the best creme brulee I have ever eaten. Let me tell you I have eaten quite a few servings, but this was by far the best. Thank you Marshal for introducing me to that delicious little treat.

After dinner we headed on over to the piano bar and had such a blast. It was so nice to not have a babysitter curfew to worry about.


Such a wonderful little trip! Can't wait to see what the next nine years bring!






Comments

Popular Posts