Already?

I cannot believe Jaxton is already 8 months old! I think the time is flying by so much faster with the second child then it did with the first!
I am enjoying this stage very much. He is such a sweet little boy and such a good snuggler.


He is crawling, pulling up on everything, taking a few steps, talking-even saying mama and dada, feeding himself anything he can pick up (including cat food if he can get over there before I catch him), and just enjoying life.


We are loving every minute of him and can't wait to see what new skill he learns next!
Jaxton's 8 month Schedule

7:30- Wake Up and eat/ snuggle time
8:00-Play time (finger stories with momma, songs, getting carried around so I can see the world)
8:30-Cereal and fruit
9:00-Nap time
11:00-Wake up and eat
11:30-Play time ( run errands with momma or crawling, playing with anything that makes noise or I can put in my mouth)
12:30-Lunch cereal and vegetable
1:00-Play time (crawling and getting into sister's things)
1:30-Nap
3:30-Wake up and eat
4:00-Play time (outside time and daddy time)
6:30-Dinner vegetable, fruit, and soft table food
7:15-Bath
7:30-Eat and snuggle
7:45- Book, song, and bedtime prayers
8:00-Bedtime



Comments

  1. Baby boy you are growing up! I can't wait to see you and your sister soon! Will you snuggle with me? I hope so! Tell your mama and daddy we are excited to see them..you handsome little thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts