Blah Blah Blah

I am having one of those days where I just feel Blah. Nothing is really wrong, but nothing really seems "whoo hoo" either.

I though in an attempt to get myself in a happy mood I would write about my random loves. I am not talking about those loves like "I love God" and "I love my family". I am talking about completely random things that make me happy.



I love brand new crayons.
I love drinking from a plastic cup.
I love peanut butter and jelly mixed together in a bowl.
I love my stuffed chipmunk Theodore.
I love Bic mechanical pencils.
I love petting my cat with my feet.
I love eating biscuit dough.
I love seeing how much lent collects in the dryer.
I love getting the mail.
I love the center cinnamon roll.
I love standing outside in stormy weather.
I love making a Saturday morning "game plan".
I love sticky tabs.
I love Dolly.
I love the three dots...
I love my writing in my planner.
I love pulling the plastic tags off of new clothes.
I love really really hot water.
I love to drink water with lots of ice.
I love opening the Sunday newspaper before anyone else touches it.
So now that I have shared some of my random loves-What are yours?

Comments

  1. No wonder we get along so well! 10 of those I love as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts