First Day of School

Today Ashlynn started kindergarten and Jaxton started Mother's Day Out. I tell you I was an emotional wreck all day. On one hand I loved being able to sneak kisses from my sweet baby girl all day and on the other hand I was so beside myself worried about my baby boy being with a bunch of strangers.


Ashlynn and Jaxton both had great days!

Ashlynn loved kindergarten. her favorite part of the day was playing at recess with her friend from MDO Ryann. She also enjoyed going to music and playing with pattern blocks. She said she was disappointed that she didn't make anything in art because there were too many rules-ha.

Jaxton did fine too. I have been very lucky to have my mom keep him while I work. She will still be keeping him three days a week and he will be going to MDO two days a week. This is very new for me. Ashlynn stayed a home with her full time until she was 2 1/2- so taking a 9 month old is a new experience.


He only took a 45 minute nap today (verse his normal 4 hours), but stayed happy most of the day. My biggest complaint was he was so tired and cranky by the time I got him home I didn't get to have any fun and snuggle time with him. Hopefully he will adjust to their schedule and all will be good. If not my mom assures me we will do something different and she will find someone to keep him at her church for those two days (hint hint mom) . No really I think it is just going to take some getting used to on all of our parts. Ashlynn loved MDO and I am sure Jaxton will as well.

Above all we all made it through it!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts