Last Day of Summer

Today is my last day of summer vacation and tomorrow is back to the "real" world. I am going to miss my lazy days of being home and am already counting the days to Thanksgiving break. Don't get me wrong I love love love my job and I have already admitted that I am not cut out to be a stay at home mom, but the time home with my family is very precious to me.

I thought I would share a few pictures to show you how we spent our last day.
We spent all morning in our pajamas Made chocolate gravy for breakfastwent to Rick's Bakery for lunch

and ended the afternoon with a fabulous nap!

A day of doing a whole lot of nothing....It doesn't get much better than that!

Comments

  1. Yea I am glad you had a great last day of summer! How is A? She gets her staples out soon..tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts