Sick Days

So if you are wanting a bubbly fun post that is going to be full of happiness and make you feel warm and fuzzy inside you might want to stop reading now.

First, I have not posted in so long because I have been taking care of sick children for two weeks now. Ashlynn got some kind of yucky virus a couple of weeks ago. Ran a temp for two days and just felt bad. Then that weekend Jaxton woke up with a 103.7 and cranky as all get out. We started him on antibiotics, but he didn't seem to be getting any better. So we went back to the doctor. He had an ear infection in his right ear so they gave him a shot and a different antibiotic. Well now a week and a half later he still is not feeling any better so I guess it is going to be back to the doctor for us.

Speaking of doctors...a real funny story.... So in July I got together all of our out of pocket medical expenses to turn in to receive our medical reimbursement. I realized that I didn't have many medical bills and was concerned we weren't going to spend enough to get our full reimbursement by the end of the year. Well I wish I would have never let that thought go across my brain because since then we have had an emergency room visit, $150 worth of doctor's visits, $100 worth of prescriptions, and a minor out patent procedure.

Moral to the story-sometimes you get exactly what you are asking for and then some!


Ok, I have spread enough negativity for one day. Sometimes you just have to vent you know.

Here's a couple of pics of the kids to sugar coat my blah blah blahing.

Comments

Popular Posts