It has been one of those days, weeks, ok months

So I guess you have noticed I have not blogged in almost a month. What a loser...

I don't know what has been going on. I keep wanting to write a blog post and I will sit down to do it and I just stare at the screen with nothing fun or exciting to share. Or I write a blog post when I am feeling totally emotional about something and I delete because it ends up being some ridiculous "spill your guts" crap that I know I will regret saying as soon as I hit the post button. Please tell me you have these moments?

I will be real honest and say they seem to be happening more often then they use to. I had no idea how much my birth control pills leveled out my hormones. I have seen a huge difference in how emotional I really am without them. Scary, I know. I feel like a teenage girl all over again. I start crying for no reason, ten minutes later I am mad as hell, and then next thing you know I am face first in a bowl of peanut butter and chocolate chips. Is this normal? Or should I be seeking professional help?

Ok to continue on with my randomness. I do have to tell you all something. This is going to get pretty personal, but I feel like it is easier to explain if I just throw it all out there. My lack of blogging is not all necessarily because I have nothing to say. A lot of it is a lack of time. I have been spending most of my "free" (and I use that world very carefully because what does that even mean when you are a mother) time exercising. I am very very proud to say I am officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight!!! WHoo Hoo!!! I am so proud. Ok here comes the personal part. The thing no girl really wants to share, but I think it will be too confusing without it. I weighed 120 before I got pregnant with Jaxton. I currently weigh 119. Now , my goal is not 120. My actual goal is 115. So I still have a little ways to go. I know four pounds doesn't seem like a lot, but anyone who has ever been around me knows that I LOVE food. I mean it is absolutely one of my favorite things on earth. Everything in my life revolves around food. Not the healthy kind, the good ,yummy, as fattening as can be, food. So four pounds seems next to impossible for me.

We will see. I do have an extremely awesome personal trainer who is happy to kick my butt anytime I will let her. In fact I think she really enjoys seeing how much she can torture me. Any ways I will keep you all updated.

P.S. if you made it to the end of all this randomness you deserve a cake in a cup from Rick's. So go treat yourself, but take me with you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts