Jaxton's 1st Birthday

Jaxton is One! I can't believe it. We had so much fun celebrating. His actual birthday was Friday and we had both sets of grandparents over. It was pretty low key. I made brisket and we just hung out and loved on our little one year old. Ashlynn had so much fun helping Jaxton open the birthday presents his grandparents just couldn't resit buying him. I am pretty sure she also enjoyed playing with his new toys more then he did. This is what Jaxton thought of opening presents.

On Saturday we had some friends over for a birthday brunch. I cannot thank those of you that came enough. It absolutely meant the world to me to have you be apart of Jaxton's birthday party. We all felt very loved and I will never be able to express my thanks to you for helping make it so special.

Banner I made for the party.


We had Jaxton's picture made each month. I framed each one of them and used them to decorate the food table. The #1 I made. And of course the yummy Rick's cupcakes.

Never to early to start them on Rick's.
Just like his momma-He loved it! Instead of traditional gifts we had everyone bring donation items for the NWA Children's shelter. Jaxton enjoyed checking out all the great donations. I had to include a picture of this toy. This was the toy that all the kids wanted to play with. Unfortunately the birthday boy did not like sharing and kept pushing the sweet little girls off of it. We must work on his manners before he starts dating...
And last but certainly not least, I want to give a huge Thank you to one of my besties!!! Not only is she the best adopted Aunt a child could ask for, but she is the sweetest and most caring friend a girl could ever have. Thank you Melissa for coming all the way from Texas and for staying and helping me clean up. You are the absolute best and I love you!!!















Comments

  1. Everything looked great! I missed the picture of the wonderful picture I colored for him! Haha! I bet he had the same happy excitement look when he opened it! Love ya girlie! Great job on the banner. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! I can't believe he is 1 already! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts