Wish List

With Christmas getting closer and closer I can't help but think of all the things I want this year. I have been a very good girl I am sure...



My Wish List


  • I wish I could learn to sew
  • I wish I was a better speller
  • I wish cake wasn't fattening
  • I wish my husband was more romantic
  • I wish I could be Carrie on Sex and the City for just one day so I could play with all of her shoes
  • I wish I had more friends that I could count on
  • I wish Marshal's dream job would never require me to move
  • I wish my flabby belly would magically disappear
  • I wish I had room to adopt 500 animals
  • I wish I was more flexible
  • I wish college football lasted year around
  • I wish I had cash with me more often
  • I wish winter was only a month long
  • I wish I was more technologically savvy
  • I wish people would not smoke in public
  • I wish I was not a picky eater
  • I wish that I was really good at something- don't care what just one thing I could do really well
  • I wish I didn't always feel the need to tell people what I am thinking
  • I wish I could take good pictures
  • I wish someone would tell me what to cook for dinner each night

My wish list could keep going but I am sure this is enough for Santa to work on for now.


Comments

  1. You left out just one thing...something about me in NWA. Santa called me tonight and said you wanted this..I told him I already knew! ;)
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! that was supposed to be me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts