It's about Time

Not only is it about time I post a new blog post, but I am so happy to announce that Jaxton is finally walking! It's about time! He has been walking holding on to things since 9 months but he is finally walking on his own. I started to wonder if he was just going to crawl everywhere until he started kindergarten.

Ok , not really. Honestly I have not been in any hurry to get him to walk; other then the fact I hate the germy floors and would prefer he not be all over them. His sister started walking right after she turned one; Jaxton is 14 months. I have told you before Ashlynn is so my daughter. She looks like me, acts like me and is full of spice just like me. Therefore when she figured out there was a faster way to get to where she was going she was walking everywhere.

Jaxton on the other hand is turning out to be just like his daddy. He looks just like Marshal (other than the blue eyes and blonde hair) and he is starting to show similar personality traits as Marshal. He is laid back and easy going most of the time. When he does get angry he clinches his fist (he hasn't gotten the stomping his feet down, like Marshal, but I am sure it is coming). He loves his sleep. He can eat anything at anytime day or night. And he will do what you ask him to, but it will be on his time frame not yours, walking for example.

Any way, I finally got a short video of him walking. This was tricky because he kept wanting to grab the camera so I had to try and hide it from him while I filmed. Oh well you get the idea.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts