Really

I consider myself an open book. What you see is what you get. I am not complicated. I don’t act one way one place and another way somewhere else. I am me all the time. I share just about anything with anyone that will listen. I love to talk. I talk when I am happy, I talk when I am sad, talking is my way of dealing with stress, talking is my way of having fun. I talk talk talk-a lot! Therefore, it surprises the heck out of me when I am talking to someone and they say “really, I didn’t know that about you”. For some reason that has been happening a lot to me lately so I decided to share some random facts about me. I know you just can’t hardly wait, right?

I play golf. Not very well, but I play. In fact I play almost every Sunday.

I hate pickles and will not eat anything that has even touched a pickle.

I love naps and take one every Saturday and Sunday.

I can sing. I use to sing with a group called Common Ground and I helped lead worship every
Sunday for several years in college.

I have a children’s book dedicated in my honor. My name is in the front cover and everything!

I love watching the Bachelor! I even have a picture of me hugging Bachelor Aaron from season
two. He was at a social event I was at-I am not some kind of crazy Bachelor stalker-Ha!

I love SEC Football. I have had season tickets to the Razorback football games my entire life. Minus this last year which makes me so sad so we won’t talk about it.

I can’t clap on beat, whistle, or ride a bicycle. I know completely pathetic, but I really can’t.

I am not very smart. I know most people wouldn’t admit that, but the truth is the truth. I am not. Sure I graduated with a 4.0 when completing my Master’s degree, and yes it is true that I was two points shy of a perfect score on my Praxis PLT, but I just don’t know much about much. I am not good at history facts, I am not good at math, my written grammar would make a middle school teacher flinch, I’m a terrible speller, I can’t play trivial pursuit, I couldn’t tell you who sings any of the songs on the radio, and I frustrate the fire out of Marshal on my lack of knowledge about television and movie facts.

I sleep with a stuffed animal every night. My dad got me a Theodore when I was three. I have slept with him every night since then. He even travels with me.

I can eat a lot. Marshal likes to tell people that I can put away more meat than anyone he has ever seen. Unfortunately it is true. I can put away a steak like nobody’s business.

I love Dolly Parton.

I am at church every Sunday unless I am out of town. I can count on one hand the number of times I have missed church for any other reason (sick, out- of- town company, etc.)

Ok well there you have it. Everything you ever wanted to know about me and didn’t. I am very curious-did any of you out there know all 13 things? (Mom you don’t count). And did any of the
random facts about me surprise you?

Comments

  1. I have a picture with Aaron too! I went to his restaurant while I was in college...because I am a crazy Bachelor stalker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts