I've been thinking

I have decide to make a Bucket list. I have several friends that have Bucket list and I have been thinking about it for a while.

I am pretty content with my life and the things I have accomplished. I have already accomplished the three things I wanted most out of life, fall in love, become a mother, and accept Jesus Christ as my Savior. Everything else in life is just an added bonus to me.

Lately, though I have really been feeling the pressure of "there is no time like now" to live my life and enjoy some of those added bonuses. So the other day while I was sitting outside with the kiddos I started jotting things down. I know my list will continue to grow and change but as of now here it is.


  • Travel-I have lots of places I would like to go. Some extravagant others not so much. Some of the places include, New York, Las Vegas, Switzerland, Australia, Paris, London, California, I want to go back to Germany, and another Sandals resort (which I am doing in June for my 10 year anniversary so I get to mark that off soon).
  • Read the Bible from Cover to Cover. I have started several times and am ashamed to say I have never finished.
  • I want to tour the White House.
  • I want to get my Ed.D. (Just so Marshal can call me Dr. Watson-don't worry I will allow the rest of you to continue to call me Andrea-HA).
  • Go storm chasing and see a tornado. I have seen several from a distance, but I want to be right there.
  • Run in a 5k with my dad (don't laugh I am not a runner-at all!!! So starting with a 5k in April and will change it to a half Marathon maybe later; still haven't decided-Amy I so admire you and your hot runner legs!).
  • Adopt a child. This is a long term goal. I have always wanted to have my own children and then adopt a five or six year old when my children are a little older. My time working at Lee created a huge spot in my heart for the adoption of older children.
  • Learn to sew.
  • Ride in a hot air balloon.

Well that's it for now. Do you have a Bucket List?

Comments

Popular Posts