Sweet Little Family Easter

We had a wonderful sweet little family Easter here at the Watson house. Friday night Marshal parents came to stay with us for the weekend. The last several trips have been quick ones so it was nice to have them here for the whole weekend.







Saturday we went to our church's Eater egg hunt. Ashlynn was so excited to be able to bring her little friend Benjamin along with us. Because of the rain the hunt was inside and was over in about three seconds. The church did have bounce houses up for the kids so they had a great time. I on the other hand spent an hour chasing Jaxton around and was completely exhausted. He is convinced that he can do anything his sister can. I am convinced he is the reason I have lost all this weight. Who needs a treadmill with a rambunctious 17 month old!

Sunday, after discovering what the Easter bunny had left, off to church we went. Speaking of the Easter Bunny I guess the rain really threw him off this year. He almost forgot to eat the carrots Ashlynn left out for him and he didn't hide the Easter eggs. I am thinking he didn't want to track muddy paw prints through the house. (Or maybe mommy and daddy stayed out to late on their date-whoops).Hopefully next year he will be more on top of his game.


I absolutely loved the service this morning. Stephen put a different spin on the Easter message that was really great. We have been studying the book 24 Hours That Changed the World in Sunday School. I learned a lot of neat facts about the last 24 hours of Jesus life. It helps that I have the best Sunday school teachers in the world. I truly look forward to seeing them each Sunday.


After church my mom and dad joined us for lunch. I feel so blessed to be surround by my small but very sweet little family. I hope you all had a blessed Easter!

Comments

  1. Love! Please tell Ashlynn she is adorable with her missing tooth..Jaxton is getting so big, He as grown so much since his birthday! You and M look great as always!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts