Happy Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day. It is a day every year that I feel so blessed to celebrate. I have an amazing Mother. She is not only my Mother but one of my very best friends. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to her. She has set an amazing example for what a mother should be and I only hope that I grow to be half the mother she is. Thank you mom for loving me.


I love Mother's Day because I now get to celebrate being a mom myself. I make a lot of mistakes as a mom; it is so much harder than I ever imagined. Being a mom has taught me the true meaning of unconditional love. Being a mom is indescribably wonderful. My heart couldn't be fuller. Thank you God for allowing me to be Ashlynn and Jaxton's mom.


I love Mother's Day because I know there are moms that are already in heaven. I know that they are missed here on earth. Yet, I take great comfort in knowing that they are there to take care of my sweet baby Taylor. I can't thank them enough.


Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts