Help Wanted

Here's the deal. Marshal is working all the time! He loves his new job and I am very happy for him, but I am not in love with the meetings every night. So......

I need a man. That's right, I am putting out a Help Wanted ad for a man.

Hours: 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Job description: Come in and ask me how my day was. Listen to how my day was. Feel sorry for me when I need you to. Laugh with me when I need that. Give advice only if specifically asked. Play with my children while I cook dinner. Eat dinner with my family. Carry on conversation. Clean up the kitchen while I get the kids ready for bed. Help pack lunches. Help fold laundry. Snuggle with me until I am ready to go to sleep. Any other manly chores needed (mow the lawn, change the oil, take out the trash, etc.) Advanced applicants would also pour me a glass of wine, tell me to relax and give me a back massage, oh and be super hot. But really I am trying not to be too picky here.

No experience required. I prefer to train to meet my standards.

Pay: I will feed you every night and you get to enjoy my fabulous company. I mean really who wouldn't love that?

So know any one that might be interested? I am hoping to fill the position a.s.a.p.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts