Kindergarten Celebration

Last night Ashlynn had her Kindergarten Celebration. Kind of like a graduation only Dr. Compton won't let us call it that. This year has been my fastest year of teaching kindergarten ever. Last night was very strange for me. I kept thinking I would be really sad and have a hard time with it, however I got so caught up in being a "teacher" that sad to say I had a very hard time being a "mom". I would be doing my thing and remember every few minutes that my baby was on that stage too. I caught a lot of sweet glances at her and now I just can't wait to get the dvd of the performance so I can actually just sit back and focus on watching her. Here are a few pictures from that night.


Telling GeGe secerts. Mrs. Phillips, Ashlynn's awesome Kindergarten teacher.
And this is pretty much all Jaxton was interested in doing all night.







Comments

Popular Posts